SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH US!
We love meeting with our clients in person, however this isn’t a pre-requisite to working with us. We know that many of you are not local to the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. For those of you who are but have a busy schedule, no need to worry. We are happy to communicate with you via email, SKYPE, or by phone. With our headquarters in Arizona and a satellite office in California, we’ve mastered the art of cyber ordering.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Attention to detail and lot's of swooning to be had.
During our in house client consultations we will share our "Collection" designs with you, look at ink color options, walk you through our ordering process and show you exactly what you can expect from working with us. We can answer any design, etiquette, and or stationery questions that you might have. Lucky for you, you have a certified event planner on hand to help you with all the details. If you are looking to embellish your suite we have you covered. Are you a lover of a little bling, bling? We can add brooches and crystals to any of our designs. Let us show you all the endless possibilities that are available to create your perfect wedding invitation suite.
For custom clients, we are happy to show you all of the above in addition to discussing design ideas that you might have for your custom orders. We can start sketching out ideas during these consultations and start narrowing down final selection. After our consultation we will provide you with a quote followed by proofs once an order is placed. We will also have couture samples available for you explore and get a sense of what we can offer.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Color swatches of your palette in case you would like to compare with our inks, many brides will bring swatches of their bridesmaid dresses, sample of linens, or ribbons.
- Anyone you might want in on the stationery meeting (ie: your mom, your maid of honor, particularly savvy groomsmen and dads, your wedding planner, etc.)
- For couture clients: any inspiration you have collected for your wedding in the form of magazine tear-outs, digital files , photos, etc. that you might like to discuss
- A picture of your dress, inspiration boards, the name and location of your ceremony & venue. This will help us determine the right style and fit for your wedding. Not necessary but helpful if you have these items on hand.
- Lastly, but not least your enthusiasm and big smile. We can't wait to help match or create a design for you.
OUR STUDIO ADDRESS:
1090 S. Gilbert Rd. Suite 102 | Gilbert, Arizona 85296
There is free parking in the town square.
We are open to the public but in order to have our undivided attention scheduling an appointment ahead of time is recommended.
We can’t wait to meet you!